The International Volunteer Service Team is looking for new members.
Join us to build an internationalized campus while developing your skillset.
Do you want to help plan and organize university-level major events?
Do you want to publish your translations on campus media platforms?
Do you want to interact with internationally renowned scholars?
Do you want to hang out with local and international students on campus?
Seize your opportunity!
The International Volunteer Service Team is recruiting new members!
Who are we?
The International Volunteer Service Team aims to cultivate the language skills of Chinese and foreign students based on bilingual translation and volunteer works. We strive to enhance international students' understanding of Chinese language and culture, and help local students adapt to the international environment. By encouraging both international and Chinese students to participate in on-campus events, we would like to promote intercultural exchange and mutual understanding here in Tsinghua.
International Volunteer Service Team Member
Marketing Content Development Volunteer
Event Coordination Volunteer
Who are we looking for?
1) Graduate students of Tsinghua University
2) Proficiency in English, proficiency in Chinese is preferred but not required
3) Passionate about volunteering, and willing to commit for one semester
What do we need to do?
Daily bilingualization of campus notifications
Undertake the needs of campus translation in a project-based manner
Participate in the planning of signature events
Support the organization and execution of university-level major events
Your name will be recognized in our publications！
How will you be rewarded？
1) Each translated article or project will be rewarded with volunteer service hours and accumulate credits;
2) Credits will be calculated within the team, and outstanding volunteers will be selected at the end of semester;
3) Participate in internal training sessions. Professional speakers will be invited to share their experiences.