1. Students should do registration in person during the appointed time. Any misconduct in registration like doing register for another person may result in re-registration.
2. Late register: in case of special circumstances (like the pandemic) that students cannot do registration before the deadline (Sep. 12, 24:00), there will be a hold on the IC card registration system, students should request late register from their home department in advance to make sure the hold is cleared for late register. Students may do late register via Self-Service Terminal after returning to school.
3. Students without prior approval of late registration should finish register in person no later than Sep. 26. Not registering on due time may cause university disciplinary action like disenrollment.
4. Students who were issued suspension schooling should do re-admission before registration.
Office to do re-admission: Room B329-1 (undergraduates) / Room B221-2 (graduates), Lee Shau Kee Science and Technology BLDG.
5. All students are responsible for paying tuition, fees by the payment deadline. Students who do not pay the fees and charges in full by the payment due date may result in a hold on the IC card registration system.
6. For student ID book sticker, if need it, login from: http://info.tsinghua.edu.cn/, go to the section "check enrollment information", download and print the QR code of the current semester to stick to the corresponding field on the student ID book.
Academic Affairs Office