- News & Events
March 16th (Monday) - March 20th (Friday)
During March 16th-March 20th, 2020, Career Development Center of Tsinghua University, Hubei Provincial College Graduates, Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology will co-host the Joint Online Career Fair. This event includes 3 sessions for 3 specific employers and 8 sessions of different industries. It is estimated nearly 600 employers will be involved. Please make good preparation for it and participate in it actively.
How to participate
(1) Through the e-mail or website provided by employers in their job posting. (Deadline：17：00，March 20 )
(2) Through the Online Interaction System in designated time (referring the table above).
Students could log in
to communicate with recruiters, submit resume and make video call online.
1. The employers invited by this online career fair would participate in different sessions. Please find more detailed information in
2. In order to avoid network congestion, it is suggested to participate in the activity during off-peak period.
3. Please improve network security awareness and maintain a good network environment.
4. To better use this service, it is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox and make sure the camera and microphone are allowed to be used.
5. The schedule of this career fair has been confirmed with all employers. While if some employers who are unable to participate in online interaction, you could contact with them according to the contact information given in their job posting.
For more information, please visit the website: https://career.tsinghua.edu.cn
Career Development Center, Tsinghua University
Office of Vocation Guidance, Wuhan University
Career Center, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Hubei College Graduate Career Center for Province
March 13, 2020