Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, Tsinghua University
Dean, Research Institute of Environmental Science and Engineering
Vice Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association
Member, Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Atmosphere Pollution Control Engineering
1970-to date, associate professor, professor, director, Department of Environment Engineering, Tsinghua University
1984, major in Environment Engineering, University of Cincinnati, PhD.
1981, major in Nuclear Environment Engineering, Tsinghua University, M.S.
1965-1970, major in Water Supply and Drainage,Tsinghua University, B.S.
Awards & Honors
Had over 10 times of prizes and awards, including the 2nd Prize of National Science & Technology Progress, the 1st Prize of National Higher Education Teaching Achievement
Published nearly 200 academic papers and a number of monographs:
1. Fine particle and trace element emissions from an anthracite coal-fired power plant equipped with a bag-house in China. Fuel, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 9 November 2007.Honghong Yi, Jiming Hao, Lei Duan, Xiaolong Tang, Ping Ning and Xinghua Li.
2. Copper-impregnated Al–Ce-pillared clay for selective catalytic reduction of NO by C3H6 Catalysis Today, Volume 126, Issues 3-4, 30 August 2007, Pages 351-358. Qichun Lin, Jiming Hao, Junhua Li, Zifeng Ma and Weiming Lin
3. Air quality impacts of power plant emissions in Beijing. Environmental Pollution, Volume 147, Issue 2, May 2007, Pages 401-408. Jiming Hao, Litao Wang, Minjia Shen, Lin Li and Jingnan Hu.
4. Controlling vehicular emissions in Beijing during the last decade. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Volume 40, Issue 8, October 2006, Pages 639-651. Jiming Hao, Jingnan Hu and Lixin Fu
5. Intake fractions of industrial air pollutants in China: Estimation and application. Science of The Total Environment, Volume 354, Issues 2-3, 1 February 2006, Pages 127-141. Shuxiao Wang, Jiming Hao, Mun S. Ho, Ji Li and Yongqi Lu
6. Anthropogenic mercury emissions in China. Atmospheric Environment, Volume 39, Issue 40, December 2005, Pages 7789-7806. David G. Streets, Jiming Hao, Ye Wu, Jingkun Jiang, Melissa Chan, Hezhong Tian and Xinbin Feng
7. A study of the emission and concentration distribution of vehicular pollutants in the urban area of Beijing. Atmospheric Environment, Volume 34, Issue 3, February 2000, Pages 453-465. Jiming Hao, Dongquan He, Ye Wu, Lixn Fu and Kebin He.
8. Low-temperature SCR of NO with NH3 over AC/C supported manganese-based monolithic catalysts. Catalysis Today, Volume 126, Issues 3-4, 30 August 2007, Pages 406-411. Xiaolong Tang, Jiming Hao, Honghong Yi and Junhua Li.
9. Atmospheric environmental protection in China: Current status, developmental trend and research emphasis. Energy Policy, Volume 35, Issue 2, February 2007, Pages 907-915. Honghong Yi, Jiming Hao and Xiaolong Tang.
10. Influence of preparation methods on selective catalytic reduction of nitric oxides by propene over silver–alumina catalyst. Catalysis Today, Volumes 93-95, 1 September 2004, Pages 797-803. Yongming Luo, Jiming Hao, Zhaoyin Hou, Lixin Fu, Rongtao Li, Ping Ning and Xiaoming Zheng.
11. The activity and characterization of sol–gel Sn/Al2O3 catalyst for selective catalytic reduction of NOx in the presence of oxygen. Catalysis Today, Volume 90, Issues 3-4, 1 July 2004, Pages 215-221. Junhua Li, Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu, Zhiming Liu and Xiangyu Cui.
12. Activity enhancement of bimetallic Co-In/Al2O3 catalyst for the selective reduction of NO by propene. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Volume 48, Issue 1, 8 March 2004, Pages 37-48. Zhiming Liu, Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu, Tianle Zhu, Junhua Li and Xiangyu Cui.
13. Study of Ag/La0.6Ce0.4CoO3 catalysts for direct decomposition and reduction of nitrogen oxides with propene in the presence of oxygen. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Volume 44, Issue 4, 8 September 2003, Pages 355-370. Zhiming Liu, Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu and Tianle Zhu.
14. Determining weathering rates of soils in China. Geoderma, Volume 110, Issues 3-4, December 2002, Pages 205-225. Lei Duan, Jiming Hao, Shaodong Xie, Zhongping Zhou and Xuemei Ye.
15. Vertical and horizontal profiles of airborne particulate matter near major roads in Macao, China. Atmospheric Environment, Volume 36, Issue 31, October 2002, Pages 4907-4918. Ye Wu, Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu, Zhishi Wang and Uwa Tang.
16. Acidification sensitivity and critical loads of acid deposition for surface waters In China. The Science of The Total Environment, Volume 289, Issues 1-3, 22 April 2002, Pages 189-203. Xuemei Ye, Jiming Hao, Lei Duan and Zhongping Zhou.
17. Application of a LRT Model to Acid Rain Control in China. Environmental Science &Technology, 2001, 35(17): 3407-3415. Jiming Hao, Lei Duan, Xuelong Zhou, Lixin Fu.
18. The Critical Loads of Acid Deposition and Its Application, Tsinghua University Press, 2001. Jiming Hao, Shaodong Xie, Lei Duan, et al. Jiming Hao, Hezhong Tian, Yongqi Lu. Emission Inventories of NOx from Commercial Energy Consumption in China, 1995-1998. Environmental Science &Technology, 2002, 36(4): 552-560.
19. Acid Deposition and Ecosystem Sensitivity in China. Proceedings of International Symposium "Acid Deposition and Ecosystem Sensitivity in East Asia" helding during 7th INTECOL Congress, 1998, Italy. Jiming Hao, Shaodong Xie, Lei Duan, et al.
20. Activity enhancement of bimetallic Co-In/Al2O3 catalyst for the selective reduction of NO by propene. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 48(2004):37-48. Zhiming Liu, Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu, et al.
21. A Study of the Emission and Concentration Distribution of Vehicular Pollutants in Urban Area of Beijing. Atmospheric Environment,2000,34(3): 453-465. Jiming Hao, Dongquan He, Ye Wu, Lixin Fu, Kebin He.
22. ertical and Horizontal Profiles of Airborne Particulate Matter near Major Roads in Macao,China. Atmospheric Environment, 2002, 36(2002): 4907-4918. Ye Wu, Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu, et al. V
23. Air Pollution Control Engineering. Beijing: Higher Education Press, First Edition in 1989 and the Second Edition in 2002 .Jiming Hao, Guangda Ma.
24. Handbook of Control Technology for Sulfur Dioxide Emission from Coal Burning. Beijing: Chemical Industrial Press, 2001. Jiming Hao, Shuxiao Wang, Yongqi Lu, et al.
25. Critical loads of acidity for surface waters in China. The Science of The Total Environment, Volume 246, Issue 1, 31 January 2000, Pages 1-10. Lei Duan, Jiming Hao, Shaodong Xie and Ke Du.
26. Study on SO_2 Emission Mitigation of Thermal Power Plants in China.Tsinghua Science and Technology, Issue 3, 2000. HAO Jiming WANG Shuxiao; LU Yongqi HE Kebin.
27. Mapping Critical Loads of Acid Deposition for Soils in China. Tsinghua Science and Technology, Issue 3, 2000. DUAN Lei; HAO Jiming Alan Jenkins; Rob Collins; Chris Evans; XIE Shaodong.
28. The Pollution Control From Vehicular Emissions in Urban Area, China Environmental Science Press, 2000.Jiming Hao, Lixin Fu, Kebin He, et al.
29. Theoretical solutions for particulate scintillation monitors. Optics Communications, Volume 166, Issues 1-6, 1 August 1999, Pages 15-20. Anshi Chen, Jiming Hao, Zhongping Zhou and Jing Zu.
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering Tsinghua University Beijing 100084 P. R. China
Phone: +86-10-6278 2195
Fax: +86-10-6277 3650