Professor, Department of Automation, Tsinghua University
Member, Chinese Academy of Engineering
Director, China National Engineering Research Center for Contemporary Integrated Manufacturing Systems
Member, Advisory Board of IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering
Member, Editorial Board of International Journal of Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Member, Editorial Board of International Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization
- System Integration
- Modeling, Planning, Scheduling and Optimization of Complex Industrial Systems
1967- Teaching Assistant, lecturer, associate professor, professor, Tsinghua University，Beijing
1962, Bachelor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University
1966, Master, Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University
Awards & Honors
1991, 1996, 2001, First Prize of 863 National Scheme
1999, Second Prize of Science & Technology Progress Award, Ministry of Education
1997, Award of National Outstanding Teacher
1994, Science & Technology Progress Prize, Ho Leung Ho Lee Foundation
1994, "University LEAD Award" for CIM excellence by the SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineering) of USA for his achievements on CIMS research and applications
Published more than 150 papers:
1. SONG Shiji, LI Guocheng, WU Cheng, Sub-gradient-based neural networks to solving non-differentiable convex programming problems, Science in China, Series F, 2005, Vol .48, No.6
2. SONG Shiji, WU Cheng, Asymptotic equilibrium and stability of fuzzy differential equations, Computer and mathematics with applications, 2005,Vol.49, 1267-1277.
3. Yuexuan WANG, Cheng WU. Study on π-Calculus Based Equipment Grid Service Chain Model. IFIP International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing (NPC 2005). LNCS 3779, pp. 40-47, 2005, Beijing. (included in SCI)
4. Yuexuan WANG, Cheng WU. Study on Equipment Interoperation Chain Model in Grid Environment. Third International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications (ISPA'2005). LNCS 3758, pp. 588-595, 2005, Nanjing. (SCI BDJ13)
5. ZHANG Long, SONG Shiji, WU Cheng, Supply Chain Coordination of Loss-Avese Newsvender with Contract, TSINGHUA Science and Technology, 2005, Vol. 10, 133-140.
6. LI Guocheng, SONG Shiji, WU Cheng. controllability of evolution inclusions with nonlocal conditions. Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 2005, Vol. 18, No. 1, 35-42
7. ZHANG Long, SONG Shiji, WU Cheng, Supply Chain Coordination of Loss-Avese Newsvender with Contract, 2005, Vol. 10, 133-140.
8. Xiao-ping LI, Cheng WU. An efficient constructive heuristic for permutation flow shops to minimize total flowtime. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2005, 14(2): 203-208. (included in SCI)
9. Xiao-ping LI, Lian-chen LIU, Cheng WU. A method to shorten CPU-times of heuristics for large-scale flow shop scheduling. Tsinghua Science and Technology. 2006, 11(1).
10. Yuexuan WANG, Lianchen LIU, Cheng WU. Research on equipment resource scheduling in grids. The Third International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC 2004). 2004.10. SCI:BBE85.
11. LIU Min, WU Cheng. Genetic algorithm using sequence rule chain for multi-objective optimization in re-entrant micro-electronic production line, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing,2004,20(3):225～236
12. LIU Min, WU Cheng. scheduling algorithm based on evolutionary computing in identical parallel machine production line, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing,2003,19(5):401～407(SCI-723FR)
13. LIU Min, LI Fachao, WU Cheng. Fuzzy metric based on the distance function of plane and its application in optimal scheduling problems, Science in China Series F 2003,46(3):210～224(SCI-692NY)
14. LIU Min, LI Fachao, WU Cheng. The order structure of fuzzy numbers based on the level character-istics and its application to optimization problems, Science in China Series F 2002,45(6):433～441(SCI-621NP)
15. SONG Shiji, WU Cheng,Reverse triple I method of restriction for fuzzy reasoning,Progress in Natural Science. 2002, 05, Vol
CIMS Center Department of Automation Tsinghua University 100084 P. R. China
Phone: +86-10-62783197, 62785750 (Office)