Professor, School of Architecture, Tsinghua University
Member, Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Theoretical and Practical Research on Architectural Design
- Theater Design
1983-now, Professor, Tsinghua University, Beijing
1952-1983, Teaching Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor, Department of Architecture, Tsinghua University
1952, Graduated from Department of Architecture, Tsinghua University.
Awards & Honors
1996, 1stClass of "1996 Tenth Excellent Design Award for Public Buildings in Beijing" for the Tian Qiau Theater
1984, Title of "Young and Middle-aged Specialists with Outstanding Contributions", Ministry of Labor and Personnel
Published 1 monograph, 9 books and 55 papers including:
1. DZ.Li, A History of the Western Theater and Theater Architecture, 1999.
2. DZ.Li, On New Eclecticism, 1998.
3. DZ.Li, An Introduction to Environment and Behavior, 1998.
4. DZ.Li, Global Localization and Creative Transformation, World Architecture, 2004-1.
5. DZ.Li, Ecological Architecture and Sustainable Development in 21st Century, New Architecture Technology, 2001-1