Professor, Department of Physics, Tsinghua University
Member, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Chairman, Scientific Committee of Center of High Energy Physics of Tsinghua University
Vice Chairman, Science Committee of Institute of Theoretical Physics, Academia Sinica.
Senior Advisor, China Center of Advance Science and Technology
- TeV Physics
- Heavy Quarkonium Physics
- Theory of Effective Lagrangian
1984-now, Associate Professor, Professor, Department of Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing
1982-1984, Associate Professor, Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University, Beijing
1979-1982, Visiting Scientist, Cornell University, USA
1955-1979, Teaching Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Lanzhou University
1955, Graduate from Department of Physics, Peking University, Beijing
Awards & Honors
1999, 2nd Science & Technology Progress, State Education Commission
1994, 1st Science & Technology Progress, State Education Commission
1989, Wu Youxun Prize for Physics
1985, 2nd Science & Technology Progress, State Education Commission
Published over academic papers including:
1．HJ. He, YP. Kuang and X. Li, "On the Precision Formulation of the Equivalence Theorem", Phys. Rev. Lett. 69 (1992) 2619.
2. HJ. He, YP. Kuang and X. Li, "Further Investigation on the Precise Formulation of the Equivalence Theorem", Phys. Rev. D 49 (1994) 4842.
3. HJ. He, YP. Kuang and X. Li, "Proof of the Equivalence Theorem in the Chiral Lagrangian Formalism", Phys. Lett. B 329 (1994) 278.
4. H.-J. He, Y.-P. Kuang and CP. Yuan, "Equivalnce Theorem and Probing the Electroweak Symmetry Breaking Sector", Phys. Rev. D 51 (1995) 6463.
5. HJ. He, YP. Kuang and CP. Yuan, "Global Power Counting Analysis on Probing Electroweak Synnetry Breaking Mechanism at High Energy Colliders", Phys. Lett. B 382 (1996) 149.
6. HJ. He, YP. Kuang and CP. Yuan, "Estimating the Sensitivity of LHC to Elecrtoweak Symmetry Breaking: Longitudinal/Goldstone Boson Equivalence as a Criterion", Phys. Rev. D 55 (1995) 3038.
7. HJ. He, YP. Kuang，CP. Yuan, and B. Zhang, "Anomalous Gauge Interactions of the Higgs Boson: Precision Constraints and Weak Boson Scatterings", Phys. Lett. B 554 (2003) 64.
8. B. Zhang, YP. Kuang, HJ. He and CP. Yuan, "Testing Anomalous Gauge Couplings of the Higgs Boson via Weak Boson Scatterings at the CERN LHC" Phys. Rev. D 67 (2003) 114024.
9. T. Han, YP. Kuang, and B. Zhang, "Anomalous Gauge Couplings of the Higgs Boson at High Energy Photon Colliders", Phys. Rev. D 73 (2006) 055010.
10. HY. Zhou and YP. Kuang, "Difficulties of Detecting the Intermediate-Mass Higgs Boson in the Associate Production Channel , Phys. Rev. D 47 (1993) R3680.
11. CX. Yue, YP. Kuang, XL. Wang and B. Li, "Reexamination of the Constraints on Topcolor-Assisted Technicolor Models from , Phys. Rev. D 62 (2000) 055005.
12. XL. Wang, YP. Kuang, HY Zhou, H. Wang and L. Zhang, "Single Top Quark Production in Collisions and Testing Technicolor Models", Phys. Rev. D 60 (1999) 014002.
13. Y.-P. Kuang and T.-M. Yan, "Predictions for Hadronic Transitions in the System", Phys. Rev. D 24 (1981) 2874.
14. YP. Kuang, SF. Tuan and TM. Yan, "Hadronic Transitions and Sates of Heavy Quarkonia", Phys. Rev. D 37 (1988) 1210.
15.Y.-P. Kuang and T.-M. Yan, "Hadronic Transitions of D-Wave Quarkonium and ", Phys.Rev. D 41 (1990) 155.
16. YP. Kuang, YP. Yi and B. Fu, "Multipole Expansion in Quantum Chromodynamics and the Radiative Decays ", Phys. Rev. D 42 (1990) 2300.
17. HY. Zhou and YP. Kuang, "Coupled-Channel Effects in Hadronic Transitions in Heavy-Quarkonium Systems", Phys. Rev. D 44 (1991) 756.
18. YQ. Chen and YP. Kuang, "Improved QCD-Motivated Heavy-Quark Potentials with Explicit Dependence", Phys. Rev. D 46 (1992) 1165.
19. YQ. Chen, YP. Kuang and R.J. Oakes, "Spin-Dependent Potential Between Heavy Quark and Antiquark", Phys. Rev. D 52 (1995) 264.
20. YP. Kuang, "S-D Mixing and Searching for the State at the Beijing Electron-Positron Collider", Phys. Rev. D 65 (2002) 094024.
21. Q. Lu and YP. Kuang, "Hadronic Transition at the Beijing Spectrometer BES and the Cornell CLEO-c", Phys. Rev. D 75 (2007) 054019.
22. Q Wang, Y.-P. Kuang, X.-L. Wang and M. Xiao, "Derivation of Effective Chiral Lagrangian for Pseudoscalar Mesons from QCD", Phys. Rev. D 61 (2000) 054011.
23. H. Yang, Q. Wang, YP. Kuang and Q. Lu, "Calculation of the Chiral Lagrangian Coefficients from the Underlying Theory of QCD", Phys. Rev. D 66 (2002) 014019.
24. HJ. He and YP. Kuang, "Effective Potential for Local Composite Operators and the Problem of Factorization of Multi-Field Condensates", Z. Phys. C 47 (1990) 565.
25. HJ. He, YP. Kuang, Q. Wang and YP. Yi, "Effective Potential, Renormalization, and Nontrivial Ultraviolet Fixed-Popint in D-Dimensional (2
26. SQ. Nie, YP. Kuang, Q. Wang and YP. Yi, "Nonpurterbative Explanation of the Enhancement Factors in the QCD Sum Rule for the Meson", Phys. Rev. D 56 (1997) 1489.
Phone +86-10-62785452, Fax +86-10-62781604