Professor, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
Member, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Knowledge Engineering, Intelligent Robotics and Intelligent Control
1958-now, Tsinghua University, Beijing
1953-1958, Graduated from Department of Automatic Control, Tsinghua University
Awards & Honors
1999, 3rd Class of National Science and Technology Progress Price
1998, 1st Class, Science and Technology Progress Price, National Defense Science Working Commission
1995, 3rd Class of National Natural Science Prize
1993, 1st Class, Science and Technology Progress Prize, Ministry of Electronic Industry
1987, 1st Class, Science and Technology Progress Prize, State Educational Commission
1984, Prize of European Artificial Intelligence, ICL
1. Bo Zhang, Ling Zhang, et al, A quantitative analysis of behaviors of the PLN network, Neural Networks, 5, pp.639-644, 1992.
2. Bo Zhang, Ling Zhang, et al, Programming based learning algorithms of neural networks with self-feedback connections, IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks, 6(3), pp.771-775, 1995.
3. Bo Zhang, Ling Zhang, et al, The complexity of learning in PLN networks, Neural Networks, 8(2), pp221-228, 1995.
4. Ling Zhang, Bo Zhang, et al, Generating and coding of fractal graphs by neural network and mathematical morphology methods, IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks, 7(2), pp.400-407, 1996.
5. Ling Zhang and Bo Zhang, A geometrical representation of McCulloch-Pitts neural model and its applications, IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, 10(4), pp.925-929, 1999.
6. Ling Zhang, Bo Zhang, Quotient Space Theory of Problem Solving, Fundamenta Informaticae, 59 (2004) 1-12, IOS Press (Poland).
7. Feng Jing, Mingjing Li, Hong-Jiang Zhang, Bo Zhang, Relevance Feedback in Region-based Image Retrieval, IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems for Video technology, vol.14, no.5, May 2004, pp.672-681.
8. Feng Jing, Mingjing Li, Hong-Jiang Zhang, Bo Zhang, An Efficient and Effective Region-based Image Retrieval Framework, IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, vol.13, no.5, May 2004, pp.699-709.
9. D. Li, B. Zhang, and Y. Leung, On Knowledge Reduction in Inconsistent Decision Information Systems, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, vol.12, no.5 (2004), pp.651-672.
10. Yinghua He, Hong Wang, and Bo Zhang, Color-Based Road Detection in Urban Traffic Scenes, IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol.5, no.4, Dec. 2004, pp.309-318.
11. Ling Zhang and Bo Zhang, A quotient space approximation model of multiresolution signal analysis, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, vol.20, no. 1, January 2005, pp.90-94.
12. Feng Jing, Mingjing Li, Hong-Jiang Zhang, Bo Zhang, A Unified Framework for Image Retrieval Using Keyword and Visual Features, IEEE Transaction on Image Processing, Vol. 14, No. 7 (2005), pp. 979-989.
13. L. Zhang and Bo Zhang, The structure analysis of fuzzy sets, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 40(2005) 92-108.
14. L. Zhang and Bo Zhang, Fuzzy Reasoning Model under Quotient Space Structure, Information Sciences, vol.173, issue 4, pp.353-364, June 2005.
15. Bo Zhang, Ling Zhang, Theory and Applications of Problem Solving, Elsevier Science Publishers B. V., North-Holland, 1992.