Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University
Member, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Foreign Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences IEEE Fellow
- Analysis and control of Power Systems
- Nonlinear control on SMES and FACTS devices
- Synthesis application system of solar energy generation
1964-now, Lecturer, Associate Professor, Professor, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Graduate from Post-graduate School, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 1964
Graduate from Electrical Engineering Department of Tsinghua University, Beijing, 1959
Awards & Honors
1982, 1st Prize of National Excellent Science and Technology Book, the Publishers Association of China;
1988, 2nd Prize of National Natural Science Award, National Science and Technology Commission;
1990，3rd Prize of National Award of Science and Technology Progress, National Science and Technology Commission;
1997, Top-grade Prize of State-level Teaching Achievement, National Education Commission;
2004, 2004' Advanced Individual for State Key Laboratory, Ministry of Science and Technology
2004, 2004' Advanced Individual for State Key Fundamental Research Program (973 Program) , Ministry of Science and Technology
2005, 1st Prize of Award of Science and Technology Progress, the Ministry of Education
Published 3 monographs and over 150 academic papers:
1. Q.Lu, Y.Z.Sun. Nonlinear Control Systems and Power System Dynamics. Kluwer Academic Publishers.2001
2. Q.Lu, Y.Z.Sun., Nonlinear Control of Electric Power Systems (in Chinese), Science Publishers, 1993.
3. Q. Lu, Z.H. Wang, Y.D. Han, Optimal Control of Electric Power Systems (in Chinese), Science Publishers, 1982
1. Lu Q., Sun Y.Z., Nonlinear Stabilizing Control of Multimachine Systems, IEEE/PES, Vol. 4, No.1, Feb., 1989.
2. Lu, Q; Sun, Y; Xu, Z; Mochizuki, T ,Decentralized nonlinear optimal excitation control, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 11 (4): 1957-1962 NOV 1996
3. Sun, C; Zhao, Z; Sun, Y; Lu, Q, Design of nonlinear robust excitation control for multimachine power systems, IEE PROCEEDINGS-GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION, 143 (3): 253-257 MAY 1996.
4. Lu, Q; Mei, S; Hu, W; Song, YH; Goto, M; Konishi, H, Decentralized nonlinear H-infinity excitation control based on regulation linearization, IEE PROCEEDINGS-GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION, 147 (4): 245-251 JUL 2000.
5. Lu, Q; Mei, SW; Hu, W; Wu, FF; Ni, YX; Shen, TL, Nonlinear decentralized disturbance attenuation excitation control via new recursive design for multi-machine power systems, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 16 (4): 729-736 NOV 2001.
6. Xi, ZR; Cheng, DZ; Lu, Q; Mei, SW, Nonlinear decentralized controller design for multimachine power systems using Hamiltonian function method, AUTOMATICA, 38 (3): 527-534 MAR 2002.
7. Xi, ZR; Feng, G; Cheng, DZ; Lu, Q, Nonlinear decentralized saturated controller design for power systems, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CONTROL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY, 11 (4): 539-547 JUL 2003.
8. Shen, TL; Mei, SW; Lu, Q; Hu, W; Tamura, K, Adaptive nonlinear excitation control with L-2 disturbance attenuation for power systems, AUTOMATICA, 39 (1): 81-89 JAN 2003.
9. Zhao, QC; Sun, K; Zheng, DZ; Ma, J; Lu, Q, A study of system splitting strategies for island operation of power system: A two-phase method based on OBDDs, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 18 (4): 1556-1565 NOV 2003.
10. Liu, F; Mei, SW; Xia, DM; Ma, YJ; Jiang, XH; Lu, Q, Experimental evaluation of nonlinear robust control for SMES to improve the transient stability of power systems, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ENERGY CONVERSION, 19 (4): 774-782 DEC 2004.
11. Sun, K; Zheng, DZ; Lu, Q, A simulation study of OBDD-based proper consideration of transient stability splitting strategies for power systems under, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, 20 (1): 389-399 FEB 2005.
12. Xue, AC; Wu, FF; Lu, Q; Mei, SW, Power System Dynamic Security Region and Its Approximation, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and System I: Regular Papers, December, 2006, 53(12): 2849-2859
Phone +86-10-62792469, Fax +86-10-62792469