- International Students
- Non-Degree Programs
- Summer Programs
Financial Leaders of Tomorrow
About the Program: If you are interested in accomplishing a better understanding of Chinese financial markets and culture, the Tsinghua PBCSF Summer Program is an incredible opportunity that you cannot miss.
- Application Deadlines
- Round 1: February 29
- Round 2: March 29
- Round 3: April 29 （(Scholarship Application Deadline)
- Round 4: May 29
- Program Fee Payment Deadline: June 20
- Date of Registration: Registration starts at 8:30 am and closes at 7:00 pm on July 3.
-Offers of Admission are expected to be sent within 15 days after each round ends.
1. Applicants are required to be currently enrolled as a college junior, senior, or a master’s degree student majoring in Finance, Economics or related subjects.
2. ENGLISH PROFICIENCY: The program is delivered in English. While there is no strict requirement for English proficiency under the program, the attendees are expected to have good writing and conversational skills in English.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION at :http://summer.pbcsf.tsinghua.edu.cn. You will be asked to provide your personal information, submit essays, and upload the following materials as part of the application:
2. Documents Required:
- English CV/Résumé
- Scanned copy of application fee receipt
- Scanned copy of valid passport (photo page)
- Scanned copy of a current student ID
- University transcript (for scholarship applicants)
A typical day in the Tsinghua PBCSF Summer Program consists of lectures from 9:30 to 11:30 am, and corporate visits or cultural events from 1:00 to 4:30 pm. 2 days are reserved for sightseeing in the capital city of Beijing.
Expenses and Fees
1. Application fee (non-refundable): ¥600 (US$100);
2. Program fee (including room and board, lectures, events, and program-oriented domestic transportation): ¥9600 (US$1600);
3. All payments should be sent to Tsinghua University account according to the remittance information on the program website: http://summer.pbcsf.tsinghua.edu.cn.
4. Applications will not be considered prior to payment of application fee. The program fee does not cover airfares, cost of health insurance, visa application or any other expenditure incurred during your stay in China.
5. If an attendee wishes to withdraw from the program after paying full fees, the School will deduct a penalty charge of ¥1500 (US$250). If such a withdrawal occurs within 21 days of the starting date, there will be no refund of fees.
We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply for the program by offering program scholarships. A grant will cover the full program fee, but not the application fee. The scholarship applicants will be asked to submit an essay online and upload your university transcript.
Tsinghua University PBC School of Finance
43 Chengfu Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083, P.R. China