Dr. Jiangfei Xu
Dr. Xu received his Bachelor’s degree from Beijing Normal University in 2009. He obtained his Ph.D. degree from Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2014. After 2-year’s postdoctoral research at Prof. Xi Zhang’s group, Dr. Xu became an assistant professor at Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University in 2016. His research interests focus on the fabrication of photo-responsive supramolecular assemblies, new methods for controllable supramolecular polymerization, and functional supramolecular polymers.
1. Y. Jiao, W.-L. Li, J.-F. Xu, G. Wang, J. Li, Z. Wang, X. Zhang, A supramolecularly activated radical cation for accelerated catalytic oxidation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 8933.
2. X. Liu, J.-F. Xu, Z. Wang, X. Zhang, Photo-responsive supramolecular polymers synthesized by olefin metathesis polymerization from supramonomers, Polym. Chem. 2016, 7, 2333.
3. J.-F. Xu, Z. Huang, L. Chen, B. Qin, Q. Song, Z. Wang, X. Zhang, Supramolecular polymerization controlled by reversible conformational modulation, ACS Macro Lett. 2015, 4, 1410.
4. J.-F. Xu, L. Chen, X. Zhang, How to make weak noncovalent interactions stronger, Chem. Eur. J. 2015, 21, 11938.
5. Y. Wang, J.-F. Xu, Y.-Z. Chen, L.-Y. Niu, L.-Z. Wu, C.-H. Tung, Q.-Z. Yang, Photoresponsive supramolecular self-assembly of monofunctionalized pillararene based on stiff stilbene, Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 7001.
6. X. Yan, J.-F. Xu, T. R. Cook, F. Huang, Q.-Z. Yang, C.-H. Tung, P. J. Stang, Photoinduced transformations of stiff-stilbene-based discrete metallacycles to metallosupramolecular polymers, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2014, 111, 8717.
7. J.-F. Xu, L.-Y. Niu, Y.-Z. Chen, L.-Z. Wu, C.-H. Tung, Q.-Z. Yang, Hydrogen bonding directed self-assembly of small-molecule amphiphiles in water, Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 4016.
8. J.-F. Xu, Y.-Z. Chen, L.-Z. Wu, C.-H. Tung, Q.-Z. Yang, Synthesis of a photoresponsive cryptand and its complexations with paraquat and 2,7-diazapyrenium, Org. Lett. 2014, 16, 684.
9. J.-F. Xu, Y.-Z. Chen, L.-Z. Wu, C.-H. Tung, Q.-Z. Yang, Dynamic covalent bond based on reversible photo [4+4] cycloaddition of anthracene for construction of double-dynamic polymers, Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 6148.
10. J.-F. Xu, Y.-Z. Chen, D. Wu, L.-Z. Wu, C.-H. Tung, Q.-Z. Yang, Photoresponsive hydrogen-bonded supramolecular polymers based on a stiff stilbene unit, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 9738.