Prof. Lei LIU
Prof. Dr. Liu graduated from University of Science and Technology of China (1999). He obtained the Ph.D. degree from Columbia University (2004), followed by the post-doctorial research work at Scripps Research Institute (2004-2007). He has joined Tsinghua University since 2007, employed as a professor in the Chemistry Department. His research interest is synthetic bioorganic chemistry with two directions: 1. chemical synthesis and modification of proteins; 2. catalytic synthesis of bioactive small molecules.
1. Fang GM, Cui HK, Zheng JS, Liu L*, Chemoselective Ligation of Peptide Phenyl Esters with N-Terminal Cysteines. ChemBioChem, 2010, 11, 1061-1065.
2. Zheng JS, Cui HC, Fang GM, Xi WX, Liu L*, Chemical Protein Synthesis via Kinetically Controlled Ligation of Peptide O-Esters. ChemBioChem, 2010, 11, 511-515.
3. Xiao B, Fu Y*, Xu J, Gong TJ, Dai JJ, Yi J, Liu L*, Pd(II)-Catalyzed C-H Activation/Aryl-Aryl Coupling of Phenol Esters. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2010, 132, 468-469.
4. Shang R, Fu Y, Wang Y, Xu Q, Yu HZ, Liu L*, Copper-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Cross-Coupling of Potassium Polyfluorobenzoates with Aryl Iodides and Bromides. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2009, 48, 9350-9354.
5. Yang CT, Fu Y*, Huang YB, Yi J, Guo QX, Liu L*, Room-Temperature Copper-Catalyzed Carbon-Nitrogen Couplings of Aryl Iodides and Bromides Promoted by Organic Ionic Bases. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2009, 48, 7398-7401.
6. Shang R, Fu Y*, Li JB, Zhang SL, Guo QX, Liu L*, Synthesis of Aromatic Esters via Pd-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Coupling of Potassium Oxalate Monoesters with Aryl Bromides and Chlorides. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2009, 131, 5738-5739.