Associate Prof. Lin Feng
Associate Prof. Dr. Feng, born in 1976, graduate from Department of Chemistry, JilinNormalCollege in 1997, received her master degree in Department of Chemistry, NortheastNormalUniversity in 2000, and her Ph. D degree in Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2003. And She was once engaged her post-doc research work at Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. She is now an Associate Professor in Department of Chemistry, TsinghuaUniversity. Her research interests are focused on functional nano-scale interfacial materials.
1. Feng L,* Zhang Y, Li M, Zheng Y, Shen W, Jiang L, The Structural Color of Red Rose Petals and Their Duplicates, Langmuir, 2010, 26, 14885-14889.
2. Xia F, Zhu Y, Feng L*, Jiang L, Smart responsive surfaces switching reversibly between super-hydrophobicity and super-hydrophilicity, Soft Matter, 2009, 5, 275-281. (Invited Highlight)
3. Feng L*, Zhang YN, Xi JM, Zhu Y, Wang N, Xia F, Jiang L, Petal Effect: A Superhydrophobic State with High Adhesive Force, Langmuir, 2008, 24, 4114-4119. (Nature Highlight)
4. Jin MH, Feng XJ, Feng L*, Sun TL, Zhai J, Li TJ, Jiang L, Super-hydrophobic Aligned Polystyrene Nanotubes Film with High Adhesive Force, Advanced Materials, 2005, 17, 1977-1981. (Nature Highlight)
5. Feng L*, Zhang ZY, Mai ZH, Ma YM, Liu BQ, Jiang L, Zhu DB, A Super-hydrophobic and Super-oileophilic Coating Mesh Film for the Separation of Oil and Water, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2004, 43, 2012-2014